WHY CHOOSE HAWAII SCHOOL OF YOGA?
Yoga Teacher Training
- We are dedicated to supporting your practice and growth
- We offer 200/300/500 Hour Programs
- Study with Experienced and Authentic Teachers
- Apprenticeship at our one of our Training Studios
- Experience different styles of Yoga and Meditation:
- Aerial Yoga, Ashtanga, Hatha, Kundalini, Power, SUP Yoga, Vinyasa, Tibetan
Hawaii School of Yoga is a place where people of all religions, races, and physical differences can come together to share sacred space through yoga. By sharing space, moving together, breathing together, meditating together and having fun together the students and teachers will experience a true divine love for one another inside the studio as well as out. We then can take this cooperative healing love and share that affection with our community and the world. Mahatma Gandhi said “Be the change you wish to see in the world” and we believe that the change starts with sharing and spreading love.
Our mission is to support your Yogic Path through several programs that honor tradition and celebrate diversity. We have an amazingly talented group of faculty teachers that come from various disciplines- Physical Therapy, Martial Arts, Traditional Yoga, Music, Sports, Medicine, Art, etc… who have joined together to offer the highest standard in Yoga Training Programs that truly integrate Mind, Body and Spirit. Call today for a free consultation with one of our faculty teachers- we’d love to sit down with you over coffee to see how we can help you become an amazing Yoga Teacher in your own right.
- This teacher training at Yoga Loft is really about so much more than coming to a yoga class or learning to do the poses. It's been a lot about learning where yoga comes from.KayTeacher Training Graduate
- It has changed my life immensely. It has changed everything - the way I think, the way I see the world around me, the way I do things every day.LeslieTeacher Training Graduate
- I didn't know I was going to plan on teaching when I started, but I definitely plan on teaching now. It totally reconnected me with a creative side that I had decided didn't exist anymore.MorganTeacher Training Graduate
- It's deepened my practice a lot, so for somebody who is looking for more in yoga, I would recommend it.ChloeTeacher Training Graduate